Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
The Bristol at Tampa Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is looking for talented and hard-working Certified Nursing Assistants to join our ever-growing team.
Our employees are the vital link; they are the core of excellence in the care and compassion we are committed to, striving to fulfill the expressed and unexpressed wishes and needs of our guests and their families daily. They are therefore our most precious resource.
$1,000 sign-on bonus for Full-Time!
$500 sign-on bonus for Part-Time!
• High school diploma or equivalent education/experience.
• Rehabilitation experience.
• Must have CNA License for the state of Florida.
• Must meet all local and health regulations and post-employment exam if required.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families and to work cooperatively with other associates.
• Must be capable of maintaining regularly scheduled attendance.
• Give direct care as assigned, i.e. bath, shower, oral hygiene, giving and removing bedpans/urinals, personal grooming and all other hygienic needs.
• Assist the nurse to maintain continued observation of and provide assistance to residents.
• Conduct resident care rounds, visiting each resident at least every one to two hours.
• Prepare residents for meals, assist or feed residents as needed.
• Complete all documentation before the end of shift.
All shifts available. Pay is based on experience.
The Bristol at Tampa Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.