Social Services Director
Sorry, this job has expired.
The Bristol at Tampa Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is in search of experienced candidates to fill a Social Services Director position.
As the Social Services Director your primary purpose is to plan, organize, develop and direct the Social Services Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations, our establish policies and procedures, and as directed by Administrator, to ensure that the medically related emotional and social needs of residents are met/maintained on an individual basis.
• BSW or BA in Psychology required.
• Experience in long-term care/LTC preferred.
• Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
• Must be registered as an ACSW.
• Must be at least 25 years old.
• Must have a willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
• Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning.
• Must be a member in good standing in the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) and Academy of Certified Social Workers, Inc.
• Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
• Ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors and the general public.
• Ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
CareRite Centers, a dynamic and fast growing rehabilitation and healthcare company, has successfully developed premier Rehabilitation and Nursing Centers in multiple states. A CareRite presence assures you that "ReNEWal Happens Here". You will enjoy a paradigm of customized services and comfort enhancing amenities that you will immediately recognize as distinctively CareRite.
The Bristol at Tampa Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.