Registered Nurse - RN Unit Manager
We are currently seeking an RN Unit Manager.
We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Voluntary benefits
• 401(k) plan
Compensation is based on experience and education.
• Completion of post-secondary education.
• 2 years of experience as a supervisor in a hospital, long-term care facility, or other related health care facility preferred.
• Related experience at a level necessary to accomplish this position.
• Must have a current RN license for the state of Florida.
• Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
• Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance as requires.
• Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc., as necessary.
• Day to Day Supervision of Licensed and Non-Licensed staff, including counseling/disciplinary action, evaluations, one-to-one in service, and suspension/terminations.
• Maintain an ongoing quality assurance program for the nursing unit.
• Develop methods for coordination of nursing services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of the residents total regimen of care.
• Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
• Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
• Must be able to adjust to a flexible schedule to include evenings, nights and weekend work hours.
The Bristol at Tampa Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is a 55 bed unit, specializing in long-term and short-term care. This individual must have the ability to empower and motivate employees, assess resident care needs, excellent clinical skills, communication, knowledgeable of PCC, and the ability to have flexible schedule with some weekends required.
The Bristol at Tampa Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.