Social Services Assistant
Sorry, this job has expired.
The Bristol at Tampa Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is in search of experienced candidates to fill our Social Services Assistant position.
We offer the following benefits:
Your salary is based on education and experience.
• BSW or MSW preferred or bachelor’s degree in related field.
• At least 3 years’ experience in social work field preferred.
• Long-term care/LTC setting experience preferred.
• Sub-acute setting preferred but not necessary.
• PCC experience preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Provide support to the residents and families in coordinating residents needs to ensure residents needs and expectations are met during their stay.
• Work closely with the interdisciplinary team in coordinating the care plan and discharge plan.
• Work with the finance team to ensure resident is educated and the proper documents are in place for the resident during their stay.
• Work with the resident on discharge and get necessary DME or home care in place so that the resident is safe when they return to the community.
• Complete assessments as required.
• Ability to work flexible schedule.
CareRite Centers, a dynamic and fast growing rehabilitation and healthcare company, has successfully developed premier Rehabilitation and Nursing Centers in multiple states. A CareRite presence assures you that "ReNEWal Happens Here". You will enjoy a paradigm of customized services and comfort enhancing amenities that you will immediately recognize as distinctively CareRite.
The Bristol at Tampa Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.