Social Services Assistant
The Bristol at Tampa Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is in search of experienced candidates to fill our Social Services Assistant position.
We offer the following benefits:
Your salary is based on education and experience.
• BSW or MSW preferred or bachelor’s degree in related field.
• At least 3 years’ experience in social work field preferred.
• Long-term care/LTC setting experience preferred.
• Sub-acute setting preferred but not necessary.
• PCC experience preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Provide support to the residents and families in coordinating residents needs to ensure residents needs and expectations are met during their stay.
• Work closely with the interdisciplinary team in coordinating the care plan and discharge plan.
• Work with the finance team to ensure resident is educated and the proper documents are in place for the resident during their stay.
• Work with the resident on discharge and get necessary DME or home care in place so that the resident is safe when they return to the community.
• Complete assessments as required.
• Ability to work flexible schedule.
CareRite Centers, a dynamic and fast growing rehabilitation and healthcare company, has successfully developed premier Rehabilitation and Nursing Centers in multiple states. A CareRite presence assures you that "ReNEWal Happens Here". You will enjoy a paradigm of customized services and comfort enhancing amenities that you will immediately recognize as distinctively CareRite.
The Bristol at Tampa Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.