Registered Nurse Staff Development Coordinator
Sorry, this job has expired.
The Bristol at Tampa Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is now hiring a Staffing Development Coordinator.
We offer the following benefits:
• Voluntary benefits
Your salary is based on education and experience.
• Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and hold a current Registered Professional Nurse's license in the State of FL.
• Prior staff development/education experience preferred.
• Must possess the ability to make independent decisions and mature judgments.
• Plan, organize, and implement skills training programs/in-services for clinical staff and other departments.
• Perform orientation classes.
• Develop educational strategies to facilitate quality improvement efforts.
• Coordinate with and utilize community resources in meeting educational and staffing needs.
• Oversee the process for competency evaluation of new employees.
• Recommend progression to permanent employment or extension of orientation/probationary period for new employees.
• Work closely with HR regarding hiring process and new employee files.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.